Thursday 28 June 2012

Hairdresser and Computer

I had a haircut yesterday!  It looks really good.  Instead of going the usual Jessie J style, I tried something shorter - an it really suits me!!
I also have recently convinced my mother to buy my little sister and I each a laptop - for educational purposes.  We have been looking for something small and light so that it is easier to carry around.  So far we have decided on a 13" notebook.  We had a look at the tablets but none of them really suited our purposes.  So now we are waiting for the right thing to come along - if you know of any other electrical device that might suit our needs please comment below!
I am sorry I have no photo of my new haircut yet- that will be in my next post.


The hairstyle I was going for
The length of my hair BEFORE the haircut


The length of my hair BEFORE the haircut

No comments:

Post a Comment